I am looking for a career in farming and land management where I can expand on the skills I developed in my Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management and my Certificate I in Agrifood. If given the opportunity you will find me to be a keen worker who is very passionate about the job at hand. I am available weekdays, weekends, early morning and evenings.
· I am able to work well on my own or as part of a team.
· I am able to prioritise tasks and make decisions.
· I take pride and put effort into my work.
Leaflet distributor, Salmat
Rhonda Slattery, 0415 672 431
- Certificate III in Wool Handling and Classing
Denmark Agricultural College
- Year 10, Certificate I in Agrifood
Great Southern Institute, Albany WA
- Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management
Sheep Farmers in Great Southern region
- 2014 to 2016 Farm hand
· Wool Classing
· Back lining